Support Prevent Cancer Now Today – We Need You!
By PCN Staff
Please consider making a donation today to Prevent Cancer Now – we need you! Your donation will help us work towards eliminating the preventable causes of cancer, through education, advocacy and promotion of prevention research.
There are two ways to donate:
1) Become a Prevent Cancer Now Champion
As a monthly donor, you will receive a copy of Cancer: 101 Solutions to a Preventable Epidemic. You can also donate in honour or in memoriam of a loved one, pay tribute to someone special, or recognize a special day.
PCN will send a personalized email or card via the mail letting them know of your thoughtful gift, and will post your tribute on our Wall of Hope, if you like.
To donate simply visit our secure donation website (powered by Canada Helps) – it only takes a few minutes to make your contribution. Note: Charitable receipts for tax purposes will be issued in the name of PCN’s sister organization, the charitable Hills of Erin Cancer Prevention Foundation.
2) Donate to Prevent Cancer Now’s Advocacy Work
You can donate to Prevent Cancer Now’s advocacy work by mailing a cheque or money order to our office (our address is below). Note: Donations for advocacy are not eligible for a tax receipt due to Canada Revenue Agency rules. For details see: Why Donate to Prevent Cancer Now’s Advocacy Work?
Prevent Cancer Now
#138 – 99 Fifth Avenue
Thanks for your consideration. We hope you will make a donation today!
– The Prevent Cancer Now Team
Also in this issue on An Ounce …
- Canada at heart of global asbestos lobby
- Group invokes spirit of John Lennon to ‘ Give People a Chance’
- “Prevention is the Cure” presentation now freely available to public
- Making Decisions … Without All the Facts
- My story
- Dying too early
- PCN incineration campaign update
- Physician activism: Doctors lead Canada’s anti-pesticide movement
- Scented laundry products emit hazardous chemicals through dryer vents
- Support Prevent Cancer Now Today – We Need You!
- Important Notice: PCN has a new Facebook page!
- PCN shorts