Important Notice: PCN has a new Facebook page!
By PCN Staff
Facebook is phasing out all older “Facebook groups” (including ours).
Including you, we have 672 friends in our group. But once the old site is deleted (“archived”) by Facebook, we will lose the ability to contact you. This could happen at any moment so we need you to join us on our new Facebook page today in case we cannot reach you again.
To join us on our new Facebook page just click the “LIKE” button below. Liking our page is akin to joining our group under the old system.
By Liking our new page you will be elgible for a monthly chance to win a copy of the acclaimed book: “Cancer: 101 Solutions to a Preventable Epidemic”. This ground-breaking book provides solutions for everyone from individuals to big business to labour to government, and contains practical tools for parents, youth and NGOs.
We are already up to 175 “Likes” (followers) – a far cry from where we were, but a good start! Please spread the word about our new Facebook page and encourage as many people as you can to join us.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
– The PCN Team
Also in this issue on An Ounce …
- Canada at heart of global asbestos lobby
- Group invokes spirit of John Lennon to ‘ Give People a Chance’
- “Prevention is the Cure” presentation now freely available to public
- Making Decisions … Without All the Facts
- My story
- Dying too early
- PCN incineration campaign update
- Physician activism: Doctors lead Canada’s anti-pesticide movement
- Scented laundry products emit hazardous chemicals through dryer vents
- Support Prevent Cancer Now Today – We Need You!
- Important Notice: PCN has a new Facebook page!
- PCN shorts